Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Screen share disables when anyone enters the room

Greetings--my screen share function works if I am the only person in the room (say recording a video of my voice and the screen). However as soon as someone enters the room my shared screen immediately de-shares and message box comes up that says "Sc...

Video of a webinar participant

I have a problem. Is there any way to enable the webinar participant's (not the panelist's) camera? And if not, is there an option for the webinar panelists not to see the number of participants?

IBRiS by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

two accounts two domains transfer

Mike SchoerieMar 20, 2023, 07:50 EDTI am a CEO of COMPANY A, which I have a zoom account with and a shareholder of COMPANY BI was recently given a zoom account with COMPANY B, but in reading the terms it appears I will lose my other company A data wh...

USB Input Distorted

I am using a USB analogue audio mixer to mix music (from phone acting as mp3 player) and voice (from head mic). The resultant signal is fed into the laptop via USB3 socket. I have tested this by recording the Zoom meeting and by joining the meeting f...

Template in recurring meetings

I have made a template, so participants must register before they can join our zoom call. We have a recurring meeting, but I can only apply the template to one single meeting, not to all the meetings. Is there a way I can solve this, so I can apply t...

Scam by zoom

i pay for 1 month but my account still basic. I dont want to use zoom anymore, i want my money back

abba111 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Rooms

I went to a Babbel lesson today. The teacher said we should work in pairs in the groups. How do I get into groups like that?

Screen Sharing Issue

Hi Zoom Members!I use zoom meetings for updating my client. Technob is one of client's website. I have log in details but when I share the screen through chrome and open Technob.net. It does not show the actual website.I want to know what could be th...

Unable to convert

The last two meetings I conducted I was unable to convert when trying to save it to my computer. Each recording was less than an hour. One thing I did notice was that during the meeting my camera appeared to be "skipping". Not sure how to fix this pr...