Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Owner / Admin and I can't disable the passcode

Hi! I have two users in a basic account, both controlled by me. One is the owner and the other is the admin. I have logged in as both and tried to disable the passcode requirement but it still says that this feature is locked by the account admin...b...

Audio while teaching a musical instrument.

Have been using zoom for years now and seems like a crazy problem. I teach ukulele on zoom and my students can hear my voice but cannot hear my instrument. I thought it was my computer and I bought a new Dell and this issue is still happening. tried ...

Dee17 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Running a Zoom Webinar inside another application

Hello. We have a standalone website - the application is built in React and we were using the Amazon Chime SDK, but we would like to swap out that video player instead of Zoom as our video player is outdated and expensive to update. So we want a user...

Jack86 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Xcode_error

Hallo. I have recorded very important meeting and it has the following xcode_error file.the result of the converting process is only a black screen but still has the audio. Anyone cen help me for this? thank you so much!

Udin55 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Keyboard and mouse

HiI have a wireless mouse and keyboard and everytime I now go in to zoom I am unable to type a word with out having to click on the text box 3 or 4 times.the keyboard and mouse work ok on everything else but zoom can someone please suggest a solution...

Aliases for license holder

We have a small business account with a small number of licenses. One is assigned to a generic email that is accessed by several employees. This is the email we use to announce meetings and send invitations. This Zoom account requires a user name in ...