Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

webブラウザでミーティングに参加できない

アプリケーションをインストールできないため、webブラウザを使用してミーティングに参加しようとしたのですが、ミーティングに参加しようとすると、「不明なエラー」というメッセージが表示されてしまい、参加できません。ホスト側では、待機室にいる状態になっています。他の日には同様にwebブラウザを使用をしても問題なく参加できました。何か解決策があればご教授ください。

koda1 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Program Always Freezes Mac Desktop

Every time I try to open Zoom or close the program, it freezes. Sometimes if I wait about five minutes, I will be able to get into the program and start a meeting but then it freezes again. Completely unusable and I have to use my web browser to join...

Identify Specific Meeting Attendees

Is there a way for me to determine specific meeting attendees from a recent meeting? The usage report tells me how many participants attended, but I need to find out who specifically attended. Thanks!

JNG by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

invitation host email wrong on calendar

My profile email in Zoom is Correct. However my Zoom meetings set on the Google calendar show up with the wrong email host address. I can't change it so the host email shown on the zoom calendar meeting is the same as my Zoom profile email address

cd61 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes