Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Activation email not sent to specific email address

Hi,Failed to add two specific email addresses. An activation email was just not sent to them.According to a check in the firewall, the email is not blocked and does not enter spam. IPs 198.2.179.123, 198.2.179.168 and 198.2.179.86 already in whitelis...

i_Supp by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

login email issue

I created my zoom account using my email id *********** but I am getting activation email from some other email id which is *********** and due to this I am unable to login . anyone is facing same issue ?

User cannot receive activation email

Hi, I have a problem with one of the users. I have added a new user, but the user is unable to receive an activation email from zoom in order to activate the account. The is no email from zoom in his inbox or spam.

Audio issues with musical instruments

I have been teaching piano/keyboard lesson using Zoom, as well as given many lectures for Yamaha using my digital piano. Last Wednesday and Thursday I was unable to hear my students instruments, and they were unable to hear mine. I would hear about 4...

Echo and Reverb!

Even starting this topic is frustrating! I was trying to do a webinar today but because of the echo and reverberation, had to cancel a presentation minutes in. I have a MacBook and in order to play audio not only from myself but from the Keynote pres...

Zoom Support (or the lack of it!)

Zoom is very good at taking my money, but poor when I need help. I hold an account with Zoom and I am continually told that I must upgrade to 5.3 or something similar to continue using after the 4th August. I have tried to contact the Support Centre,...