Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Sharing Audio and Video

I am a fitness instructor zooming my class. I have a mixer board and typically, I change the speakers to USB Codec, I share my screen first with Basic, selecting Share Sound and Optimize for Video Clip at the bottom, then I go into Advanced and Share...

using zoom in pilates classes

Dear all,I am a Pilates trainer and I use music plus my voice to direct the exercises. I have had a lot of trouble either my online students listen the music or my voice. So I started using an outside speaker connected to the music in my computer but...

Licence impact of Co-Host

I am holding a meeting for approx 250 attendees I have a licence for 500 attendeesThe meeting is being co-host by 3 other users, who have a licence for 100 users. Will the co-host licenses impact the number of attendees or does it work based on my li...

zoom ID# changed

How can I change my ID# to a specified one?I scheduled a meeting with a generated ID# given. However, as the meeting got closer I noticed the zoom information is now different. This is the 2nd time this has happened and I really need to know what is ...

zoom formats converting in mp4

Hello team!I got one zoom format file that somebody else sent me to open. So that you know, I haven't recorded that file on my zoom account so there are no recordings in my recording folder. The file belongs to a third-party zoom account.How can I co...

Meeting Host/Calendly

I use Calendly. The zoom link is sent to the client when they book through Calendly. Quite often, when I click on the zoom link to begin the meeting, it says I have to wait for the host to start the meeting. In other words, the person whom I am meeti...

AC13 by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes