Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

invalid id 3001

{"topic": "hi","agenda": "testing1","type": 2," duration": 120," pre_schedule": true,"start_time": "2023-04-12T13:30:00Z","timezone": "Asia/Calcutta","created_at": "2023-04-12T07:01:27Z"," settings": {"host_video": false,"mute_upon_entry": true,"part...

image.png
monil80 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

how to share Restricted recording

Hello friendsActually I want to share my zoom recording to my users which is restricted to download. But when I share the cloud recording, the users can download it easily. Even I did not click on the check box of "Viewers can download". So please he...

ranglahari_0-1681277612515.png

seperate meetings concurrently

I was wondering if we can have 2 seperate meetings running concurrently if we buy a Zoom Pro package. To be clear, I am meaning 2 totally seperate meetings with totally different participants, not one person having 2 seperate meetings going at the sa...

reuniones de 40 minutos

Por qué zoom meetings me saca de las reuniones cada 40 minutos, si yo he pagado la licencia mensual de 14 dolares, desde hace más de un año y hasta ahorita me pasa eso

Unstable Internet Connection -- but it isn't

Like so many, I am also having the same "Unstable Internet" connection message. It seems to only happen when I am talking which makes me freeze and the audio becomes garbled. I believe this is a Zoom software problem. So, I wonder how to get Zoom tec...

Local Audio on HDMI from Host

I am trying to set up a zoom meeting at a facility where 200 people will attend. I will host the meeting from this room. I need to have the local audio of the mics in this room to be in the HDMI audio. Is there a way to set this up. The remote user c...

Can't Recording the entire screen

My Zoom recordings can't record the entire screen when recording for this website: The Music Rooms 1) I have checked the settings and confirmed that I have NOT selected that option by mistake. 2) I am not at my recording limit as Pro allows 5GB and I...

How to see accurate attendance/user names Zoom meeting

We have a Large Meeting account. Users enter the meeting with a Zoom Join Link — they do NOT register through Zoom. When I download a Usage Report, I see many weird user names, e.g., J's iPad or Isabel. How does the Usage Report track attendance? By ...

H.323/SIP

What do PORT and CONNECTOR mean in H.323/SIP? Detailed explanation please.

dwseo by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes