Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Automated Captioning for a sub account

Hello, I am hoping someone can help us with this issue, as I have searched for hours on end trying to figure this one out. We have a Business Account with a signed BAA. We have set up an individual account under the umbrella of the business and we wa...

Dual Display image shrinking

We have a Mac Mini being used in a dual display VC system and digital signage being fed to both displays. Right display is connected to the HDMI port on the Mac Mini, and the Left display is connected via an Apple USB C to HDMI adaptor. Image fills b...

Calendar sync

My Zoom app is no longer syncing the meetings I scheduled on my Mac calendar. I've updated both the Zoom app and my Mac, but it's still working with my mobile app. I would greatly appreciate any assistance in resolving this issue.

RanaE by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Video flickering, inconsistent

Since my recent update, the video transmission (of me) is delayed, flickering on the top portion of the rectangle. I hit the video to turn it off and turn it back on and it is better but it can randomly start again. Happens on both my laptops since a...

"Joint Skype Meeting"

Recently, something happened to my Zoom meeting, and every time I schedule a Zoom meeting, "Joint Skype Meeting" appears on the invite, although a link to the Zoom meeting is indicated next to it. I only want to use Zoom, not Skype. Can anyone help m...

AKF by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How to use Zoom for a Support Group

Is this type of setup even possible? I've seen a handful of similar posts with no real solutions. We have a customer support group that uses a shared mailbox for an email address and we schedule various meetings with our clients throughout the year. ...

able-ww by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot enable HD camera on Macbook Air

I have a Macbook Air 2020. The HD camera setting cannot be selected, which is odd because I can do this on my Windows laptop and the setting is selected on my profile. See attached. Please help!

Oortha by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Participant Registration to enter a meeting

I am trying to set up a Zoom meeting that requires registration by participants. I do not know who will attend the meeting. When I go to Meetings, I do not see a registration section to click, "allow registration for meeting". Is this because I do no...

c2shah by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom freezes after 20 mn

Starting yesterday. Every time I attend a zoom meeting, after 20 mn zoom freezes. It starts with the video freezing, but the audio works. Then about 5 minues later the whole thing freezes. I have to log out and log back into the meeting. Then is does...