Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

regarding australia zoom question

hi, Hope all is well, i live in sydney, and everyone else that i know of that attends the same zoom group all live in australia, the meeting has australian dial in numbers, question is according to glasswire i am connecting to a american zoom server,...

Zoom Sound

I've just had the sound cut out three times in a meeting. Each time we restarted the meeting. The sound would work for a short while and then cut out again. I reset the zoom meeting link after the second time. In the end we went Google Meet to finish...

Enabling Cloud Recording

Hi, i couldnt record the meeting because the cloud is full, today i delete some of recordings and the notifications still pop out like this. Any suggest?

diteww by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Chat in a meeting

I have been in a meeting this morning and the host sent me two messages in the chat. How do I retrieve please now meeting is closed. Thanks Sona

So4 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Video Recording.....? not saved

We just finished recording a session and as the video was converting it said the file was too large for Dropbox so we assigned it to save to Sync (it had yet to have a filename) and after another minute screen stopped showing any activity and file is...