Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

abonment

bonjour j'entends dans ces jours si souscrire a un de vos abbonement et passsé a la vers pro pour plus d'heure de reunions zoom, j'ai lu de vrotre page que on dispose d'n temps d'essai de 15 jour por l'abnement maensuelle mais lorsque j'essai le paye...

keyalt by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom recording overwritten

After a meeting with a client when I went to the zoom recording folder, I found that my latest zoom recording had been overwritten with the previous recording which I recorded a few minutes before to check recording is working correctly, now in that ...

Resolved! スポットライト機能が使えません

初心者質問で恐縮ですが、スポットライト機能が使えません。「ミーティング用 Zoom デスクトップ クライアント」の最新版を入れてます。解決策をご存知の方はご教示いただけないでしょうか

nao1 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Options for when Registration limit is reached

We would like to be able to offer options (of either joining another meeting or clicking a link to complete a survey) to people who wanted to join a meeting but cannot because the maximum Registration numbers have been reached. Can I do either, or bo...

Record video with interpreter's voice laid over

HiIs it possible to record a meeting video - but without the native language - i just want the meeting to be recorded with the interpreter's voice on the videoI have a subscription - so that is not a limitation Can someone point me to the correct thr...

Change recoding topic before start the meeting

Can't change the cloud recoding topic before start the meeting . different meetings are saved with same topic . after save the recoding , we can change it . But my requirement is need to set recoding topic before start the meeting . then after the me...

DIneshK by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

zoom cannot upgrading into another plan

Hello,I've got the problem when upgrading my basic plan into another plan like zoom one pro plan.actually when I clicked on upgrade button it show like this "The Zoom service is not available in the requested location. (200)". or it coming from my cu...

Transfert account to another Zoom tenant

Hello,Our parent company wants us to join its Zoom tenant. However, we already had a Zoom tenant specific to our company. From what I have read so far, I have the impression that we will not be able to export our users' data (scheduled meetings, for ...

CS10 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't Livestream into Facebook Group

Hi! I've spent a good chunk of time trying to figure this out and am getting nowhere. I have two Facebook groups linked to my Public Figure page and I am able to go LIVE in those groups via Zoom. However, I (my personal Facebook account, not my Publi...

More Button Not working with zoom framework iOS

Hey, zoom teamWe are working with Zoom where we have taken all frameworks from this Zoom sample project link: https://github.com/zoom/client-sdk-iOS-getting-started The More button is not clickable with this version and not able to find any older ver...