Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

failed recording after joining breakout rooms

The problem is that when I was recording the conference it was failed immediately after joining the participants in the breakout rooms and me, as the organizer, also joined one of the breakout rooms.The recording, as always, was saved to the computer...

Unable to join a meeting

It was just fine a week ago, but I can't join any new meeting link and I am missing on a lot of important live classes because of it. Please let me know what to do and next steps if it doesn't work.

Protecting confidentiality with automated captions

I want to allow automated captions for accessibility for overseas delegates but do not want the delegates to be able to save the entire transcript as it would breach confidentiality. Unfortunately we cannot provide manual captioning.

Hoppy32 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Silent auto update

Hi all, hope someone can help please.I am testing a deployment of the Zoom client using SCCM to deploy and GPO to control updates etc. My install command is: "msiexec /i ZoomInstallerFull.msi /norestart MSIRESTARTMANAGERCONTROL="Disable" /L C:\Temp\Z...

1Rab by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Video Problem on Zoom

When other people join my zoom calls, my video start jumping and buffering with green and other color lines in it.What should I do about this?

DS30 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Where is the download for zoom app in the new web?

Have you guys notice? how hard it is to find the download button?the website is for you guys to make more client right? why you guys dont give a user simplicity for download your App? and whats wrong with the apps these day, you have to wait between ...

bramdfd by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom version

Hello I have upgrade the service from Zoom one pro. I have found that service upgrade has resulted the deficiency in the video quality. The picture are not as similar as before and the service resulted half screen size than the earlier one. Kindly do...