Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Can't connect to ipad

I am not able to share my screen from an iPad or iPhone any longer. When I try using a USB cord, connect to the wifi, tap screen mirror and then the name... I get the message "unable to connect". I'd appreciate any help

cet033 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Tabletas compatibles con mas de 50 usuarios

Hola mi duda es si hay alguna tableta que sea compatible para ver a más de 40 aplicantes a la vez y no por separado. Que especificaciones necesita para poder lograr eso.Les agradezco que me puedan ayudar con esta duda.

Updating zoom on window computer

Hey everyone i really need help with this because i have tutoring the next day and i have to draw on his screen with this pen and device pad that i have that can connect to the computer but it wont let me write on his screen nor can he write on mines...

Zoom update

Hello my zoom was updated a couple of weeks ago now and ever since then my webcam hasnt worked it used to work fine before the update what i get now is either a bright flashing screen with me at the bottom and the person im talking to at the top but ...

zykta by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can not see recorded video

I just recorded my client’s demonstration, but it was not recorded but my name only. What happened to my video, why is this happening? where is my video!?

T31 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't Create Recurring Meeting Anymore

Hi,I am unable to schedule recurring meetings with no fixed time. There is no button there anymore (only daily, weekly, monthly). Now, when I am trying to make a new recurring meeting it says that my account does not allow it. I have a pro membership...

AlexFoxx by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't update client on PC

The documentation for updating the Zoom desktop client tells me to click on the "check for updates" link. I get to a menu that is clearly the one in question, but there is no "check for updates" link in the menu. No idea what to do next.

Jmabel by Listener
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes