Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

email notifications

I can't receive email notifications for when people join my personal waiting room. It was working last week but now It isn't working. I check all of the setting, everything is ok but still have problem with email notifications. how can I solve this p...

yelda2 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Remote Control Button HELP!!

The button was there at my first two meetings yesterday. At my third meeting, it was no longer there. I have gone into settings, everything is how it should be. I have also uninstalled and reinstalled the zoom app on my PC. I use this function ALL th...

Den123 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Me cobraron la anualidad sin mi consentimiento

Me hicieron el cobro de anualidad sin mi autorización, yo antes hacia mis pagos mensualmente.Ya envié correos electrónicos, mensajes por todas partes y no me responden Ya no me dan el servicio de grabación en la nube. a pesar de que ya borré todas la...

Audio from shared video compete with interpretation

We are currently on a zoom meeting and when sharing a video the interpretation for other languages sounds low for all participants, it is not a few users but all. we are sharing a video with the option of sharing a video in zoom, not sharing screen b...

annoying red dot by "home" button

THERE IS NO BOARD OPTION FOR "DESIGN" There is an annoying and distracting red dot next to my "HOME" button on the left of my page. WHY???I open the home page, thinking it's trying to alert me to that page, but nothing of importance shows there. SO, ...

Video

Does anyone know why? When I want to add text to a video, that the recorded video I am looking at is on speaker format and after downloading it to my computer, it shows up in Gallery format, which is not what I require. Could someone please explain h...

Zoom Polls/Surveys

Hi Folks,Can I launch a Zoom Poll before the meeting begins, so that registrants complete it before the meeting? If so, will it be sent to new registrants as they register? If not, can I use the survey function instead?Thanks!

dmc2172 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes