Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Linking Pro Licenses

My small nonprofit has two licenses through a Pro account. We got the second license as we had meetings that sometimes conflicted. The only problem is that there does not seem to be a way to link the licenses so that I can see what meetings are sched...

KSK1 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Room Issues

Hi Support Team,Please find attached issues that i'm experiencing with our Zoom Rooms.This is happening across different Huddle Zoom Rooms across our office.Can we investigate as to what the issue is please? Looking forward to hear from you soon. Bes...

Passcode

I am taking an online English course since January, and until now I logged into the meetings by the links that were given to me. But now, when I try to enter a meeting, it requires a passcode. We were never given one, and I thought it could the numbe...

edu3 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom zooms into my video

Hi everybody, unfortunately Zoom zooms into my own video and displays my head to big and crops my background. There seem to be no option to disable this feature. Does anyone know better and can tell me where to switch this unwanted feature off?I use ...

Email Notification

Do I need to actually start my meeting (meeting is recurring) to get email notifications that someone is in the waiting room?