Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

No Sound

I have an Acer Aspire 3 laptop with windows 11. Zoom worked fine on the laptop except the sound volume was very low. Then I bought Logitech Z200 speakers and plugged them in. The speakers work fine when playing music but no sound when on Zoom. They u...

Zoom Hybrid Equipment Setup for Sound and Microphones

I setup for a group meeting using 2 MacBooks, 1 iPad and a camera. I don't know which to make the Host computer; how to setup each device; how to identify which device should do what; and how to get too sound without feedback so everyone can hear. He...

Screen sharing under Ubuntu / Wayland is highly unstable

I'm using Zoom 5.14.2 under Ubuntu Linux 22.04. Screen sharing when Wayland is running has continued to be unstable. I've seen other posts saying that this has been fixed, but I taught a class earlier this week, and every time I tried to end a screen...

Vultan by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

New Format after Update

I just updated to the newest version of Zoom. It seems that the older version, that allowed us to send an email directly to the invitee has been changed so that now we can only create the link and then have to leave Zoom and go to our Email account t...

EJG1 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes