Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom crashes when I try to share my screen

HELP! Zoom crashes when I try to share my screen with one other person. I have a strong internet connection and my windows computer, Lenovo, is fairly new and works great. However, since the fall of 2022, zoom keeps crashing when I share an ebook on ...

Klackey by Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Audio quality

The audio on a zoom meeting with multiple members is very quiet and distorted for me - but not other members. The audio is fine for one-person chats.Any idea why this is?

Alternate Host

I want to set up an alternate host for my meeting but when I put the email in the host box the meeting won't save. It says I can't select that host at this time. I have tried several alternates and none work? What am I missing?

video with 2013 app filter

Hello I traveled and had to use zoom from another laptop , when I came back to my original laptop the video started to act weird, as if it has 2013 app filter, it stutters, oddly bright sometimes , sometimes oddly drawn and sometimes it disappears co...

htaji by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Scene Settings Product Enhancement

In my office, I have multiple cameras that I use for different kind of meetings. - My FaceTime camera built into my Mac - when it's just me- A Logitech MeetUp that sits under a large monitor - when I have a room full of people When I switch between t...

Steve-O by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Внедрение чужих лиц на онлайн урок

Здравствуйте, на мой онлайн урок вторглись посторонние люди, начали включать разные звуки и срывать урок, не могли бы вы посодействовать в поиске хулиганов, чтобы наказать их, Нужно найти их ip адреса

Petr2 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to connect (message)

I am unable to join meetings. I am receiving this message: Unable to connectCheck to make sure you're connected to a stable network that is not blocked by a firewall or proxy. I am using a Mac (desktop). Please assist.

Mic Intermittent in Windows 11

My Logitech HD Pro Webcam (C920) worked perfectly with Zoom and my Windows 7 Computer. I had to upgrade to a new Windows 11 Dell Desktop. My C920 Webcam works perfectly on all Mic tests and Recording Tests with the new Windows 11 Computer. However, i...

MJ9 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes