Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Blur Background

Trying to blur my background using Mac OS and can't find any place to change the setting. I've had it before but no longer. I have updated my computer and have the following:Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-8257U CPU @ 1.40GHz. Supposedly, there should be the op...

dwn3543 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Retrieving Cloud Recordings on an expired account

Hi, I previously had the paid version of Zoom. It was expired, but forgot to download the recordings on my cloud storage . I really need to access the recordings. I paid my all Invoices. How can I get Zoom to grant me access? Please give me a Solutio...

Zoom Error Code 1132

It's 2024 and I still have to deal with this 1132 error. I can't login or join. I have classes and meetings coming up . I have tried everything.Don't tell me to submit an appeal request if you're not gonna reply. Help me already! Please provide supp...

arro by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

zoom link(s) to meeting participants

I am offering online classes on Zoom. Some students will register and pay for a seasonal pass, meaning they can join any classes offered in the second quarter or third quarter of the year, let's call this group Group A, while other students are one-t...

Sophiaz by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Screen sharing Error

Hi, I keep receiving the message that I am restricted from screen sharing for my Macbook Air.Yet, my Oppo Phone to available for sharing screen. And I don't know why. Could you please help?

xinmien by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Report child video

Our AA group had a Zoom meeting on 3/29/24. We have people come into our meetings just to disrupt it. We kick them out that's the end. But tonight A person came into the Zoom meeting and was playing a video of a young girl being instructed to undress...