Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Download recordings in bulk

We are starting a new Zoom account as the staff member the old one was under is leaving. I need to download all the recordings from the old account to place in a file on our system. Can I do this in bulk? We have 102 meeting recordings!

Code 124 error

I have a code 124 error. I have Zoom one pro and am on a windows computer. My email addresses are the same in app and web. I have tried c:\usser\username\documents\Zoom and can't work out how to enter this to access the chat just said to put it in, b...

Zoom meetings on wrong laptop

While at my friend's house to help her open a meeting, I signed out of Zoom on my Dell laptop, and signed in on her iPad so that she could access a video on my laptop and share it with a group. Since then, when I try to host a meeting, everyone is di...

jojor48 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Error Code 5003

I have not been able to join Zoom Meetings for 2 weeks. I'm getting "Unable to Connect: Check to make sure you are connected to a stable network that is not blocked by a firewall or proxy." Error Code 5003. I've tried a number of proposed solutions i...

One-Tap-Mobile with Calendly Invite

We currently use Calendly to schedule and send our Zoom meeting invitations. Several clients have recently asked for our Zoom-One-Tap Mobile link. As we generate invitations through Calendly, there is no one-tap link. Can anyone help? Thanks.

Meeting recipients not receiving the link info in their email

I recently updated my zoom client and now when I send a meeting invite some of the recipients are getting the email BUT not getting any of the meeting information. There is no way for them to log in. Sometimes the option will come in (we have been tr...

Debshak by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes