Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

MEETING TEMPLATES

I am trying to set up a zoom meeting which allows clients to register and indicate who invited them. Apparently the version i have will not allow this. Does anyone know what version or setting i need for this to work?

DrT by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

updates

When I go to sign into zoom, I see a message saying unable to install updates. Below that are two choices. Retry and close when I click on retry it comes back with unable to install updates so my question is what can I do to install updates. If I cli...

Zoom not connecting

I am a teacher and a bunch of my students can no longer connect to ZOOM. Appears to be just a ZOOM issue as they can access all of their other programming. They get the following message. Are there ZOOM servers down?  

unnamed.jpg

Not seeing waiting room participant popup

It sometimes happens that I don't see the blue name pop up at the top of the screen when someone enters my waiting room, and I don't know they're there until I engage my mouse on the screen. This is a problem because I'm a Yoga teacher and am often n...

Idea for meeting recordings

I propose the following new function - cloud recording: For meetings (or Webinar) where users must register to participate: when the host makes the recording in the cloud, host can configure that the recording will be automatically sent to the regist...

parodic by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Problems with waiting room images and videos

We are testing the waiting room customization features with the new join flow and finding several problems. I'm on a Mint Linux laptop with plenty of resources and I've tried client versions 5.14.0 and 5.14.2. My coworker has Win10 with the similar l...

error

Porque sale error del envío de correo de rechazo de registro para los inscritos a Reunión.*********** cualquier información agradecería.

Two simultaneous conferences with Zoom One Pro

Good morning,I currently have Zoom One Pro with only one user activated.If I want to be able to call two meetings at the same time, can I activate a second user while remaining in Zoom One Pro (paying for the second license) or am I forced to switch ...

Resolved! us02web.zoom.us link suspicious

Hi to everyone, i just had a zoom call with the link starting with "us02web.zoom.us". when i opened it i got the "join call" page, but ihad to download the client. the file had "zoom_###spgfpwfèaf+apds+vèg.exe (a lot of weird numbers and symbols).i d...