Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! pre recorded program

Please bare with me (my first time doing this). In this program I was going to make the settings in speaker view so who ever is speaking will be in wide view. I have multiple kids, that will be in different locations, but singing together. What is th...

Julene by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Meeting Registration

Hi all, I'd like to edit the questions being asked on the registration form that meeting participants are asked to complete. Where do I do that? Thanks for your help.

Time zones

I live in Los Angeles, CA. The system only shows me GMT when I am actually in PST. How do I access the PST time zone?

Migrate from zoom to meet

Hello everyone,I am facing a problem with my cloud recordings cause I am planning to use google meet instead of Zoom meeting but I want to migrate all my old recordings to the new cloud.Can anyone help me do that even if it costs me money?

My picture is too big

Just in Zoom my face is very big, i need to distance 2 meter from my laptop to be in normal size. This is not normal, in other prgrams the picture is normal. Sorry, i am not English native speaker.

tinek83 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Meeting does not show up, at all, under 'meetings' tab

I login to zoom with my gmail, always have. calendar is setup and synced. I have some meetings that show up, templates show up.one meeting i've had for a while now, a recurring meeting, that we've used several times has disappeared from zoom.us.in th...