Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Transfert account to another Zoom tenant

Hello,Our parent company wants us to join its Zoom tenant. However, we already had a Zoom tenant specific to our company. From what I have read so far, I have the impression that we will not be able to export our users' data (scheduled meetings, for ...

CS10 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't Livestream into Facebook Group

Hi! I've spent a good chunk of time trying to figure this out and am getting nowhere. I have two Facebook groups linked to my Public Figure page and I am able to go LIVE in those groups via Zoom. However, I (my personal Facebook account, not my Publi...

More Button Not working with zoom framework iOS

Hey, zoom teamWe are working with Zoom where we have taken all frameworks from this Zoom sample project link: https://github.com/zoom/client-sdk-iOS-getting-started The More button is not clickable with this version and not able to find any older ver...

Recording

HiI am doing one on one interview and recording the meeting. I would prefer to have just the interviewee on screen while I am chatting with them but would like both of us in the recording. Is this possible?I find it much easier to chat when I am not ...

Trixi by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cloud storage

My Cloud storage has exceed 5 gb and I was unaware about it. After which I am unable to download any of the recorded files from Cloud storage. Kindly assist how to download the files.

Cannot start meeting as the host of the meeting

Im trying to host a meeting. When I go to start it and join... I get "Waiting for the host to start the meeting". I do not have this problem when starting this same meeting from my iPHone app. Problem is from desktop. Please helpAlex

Zoom in rural Kansas

I will be opening my weekly zoom meeting in rural Kansas on Thursday, April 20. I do not know the best way to use zoom there. They have internet connection in the farm house, I have TMobile for my cell phone. How do I know if my internet strength is ...

Share audio not screen on ipad

I would like to share my music during my class but not my screen. I don't see an option to share sound on the drop down menu of Share screen. I teach an exercise class and want my students to hear my music while still seeing me. I've tried everything...