Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

INTERNATIONAL PARTICIPANTS

I will have 1 participant who needs to join a meeting on 04-18-23 while he is in Monaco, but I cannot figure out how to get the Zoom information for an international Zoom from that country. I found the country's list, but Monaco is not listed. Is it ...

WVAngel by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

video not working on linux since update

I can join a meeting, get audio, but cannot see any video or get my camera to work.I am on Ubuntu and Firefox. I have uninstalled and reinstalled Zoom. I have restarted the machine.I don't know what to try next.

Windows 11 Audio Problems

I recently decided to upgrade to Windows 11 and have ever since been unable to use Zoom for anything. The problems have been extremely frustrating because nothing I've tried so far seems to fix it. The problem:Zoom says that it can not find the micro...

Previous recorded meeting

Hello,On 12. of January I made a recording, but unfortunately saved it locally, but my laptop got damaged so I can not access it. Is it possible that if I pay now for Zoom cloud service that I will access it? Does it work that way that previous recor...

Seanna_0-1681387762773.png
Seanna by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Audioproblems

HiI wondered if someone could help me. I am having problems with my audio on zoom meetings. They can hear me, but I can not hear them. I have checked all the settings, and have done the test for speakers and it seems to be working. The other partisip...

BB66 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Mac Mini M1 Can't Detect Microphone

(Reposted to move to Meetings) I am using:Mac Mini M1MACOS 13.1.1 VenturaZoom 5.14.2MOTU M2Rooland VR 4HD Using this setup the Zoom app cannot detect my microphone. The microphone feeds in through a MOTU M2, but I also have a Roland VR 4HD video audi...

How can I get all the occurances of a past_meetings?

In web portal, I can see 2 records of a meeting_id. But while I am fetching the records via API by meeting id, /past_meetings/{meetingId} , I am getting only lastest meeting details. How can I get all the records/instances/occurances of the past meet...

Video repeatedly cuts out during meetings

In some of my meetings, I am having trouble with my video automatically and repeatedly switching itself off.I manually click 'start camera' and the video comes back on again, but it then turns itself off again, sometimes after a few seconds, sometime...

kateboys by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes