Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

RECORDING TROUBLE

Hello, yesterday I joined in an important meeting to me, but I didnt started, so I asked to the host if I could record the meeting, so He made me a host and I start to record. Now I can´t find the recording, I don´t know if i did something wrong, but...

Yuli12 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Email Notifications

I am a delegate for another user for both Outlook and Zoom. When scheduling a Zoom meeting using the Outlook plug-in the owner of the account receives an email notification hat I have scheduled a meeting on their behalf. How do I turn this off?

@asociados

Estimados, buenas tardes:Presento problemas con la opción "Grabar en la nube" pese a que en la lista de grabaciones se encuentra vacía. Me gustaría saber cuál es la razón que tenga inhabilitada la opción, como puedo recuperarla. Quedo a la espera de ...

Extra line spacing in Outlook Mac invite email

Creating a Zoom meeting invite. Two problem areas:First: In the invite meeting text block, there's 7 blank line breaks inserted before the text appears "LarryGumbo invites you to a..."Second: the Zoom URL isn't automatically made into a hot link. Sho...

Forced Waiting time after free meeting

Hey, I can not believe Zoom is trying to enforce users now to upgrade to Pro by disabling the function of repeating free zoom meetings after 40min. Now, I need to wait 10min for another free Zoom meeting, which is outrageous. What type of nonsense id...

dg1995 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Audio Tab

Will not allow me to choose audio input or outputIt should just default to system...but NO CHOICE Allowed

mikedmks_0-1681934968109.png