Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom Room to be available at all times

Hi members, Not sure if anyone would be able to assist me with this but its worth a shot. I am trying to have a Zoom rooms available to be connected to at anytime. This is not for my personal zoom meetings, It is for a zoom room I have created for my...

REGISTER

Bonjour, Je souhaite enregistrer une réunion uniquement en audio et sans l'image vidéo. est-ce possible; j'ai fait un test mais j'ai toujours la vidéo. Merci de vos retours rapidesRéunion demain matin

Joining a Zoom from a Cisco kit meeting room

Users have historically only been able to join an externally hosted Zoom meeting if the host has the CRC license. If the host does not have a CRC license in place and thus a SIP address detail for the meeting how can we join from a meeting room pleas...

LucyY by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Screen share video freezes

Hi - I'm using an iMac with 10.13.6 and Zoom recently upgraded to 5.7.6 (1320). Ever since then I've had problems with screen freezes when I'm giving a talk via another host while using Keynote. The first time a couple of weeks ago it resolved by qui...

Sledges by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes

Guest Join into Teams (Poly X series)

HiIve seen some toher posts re this...Our X series are all on latests firmware etc...Zoom tenant is correctly setup to support/enable guest join from Zoom into a Teams meeting.However were still experiencing lower quality video....I wanted to ask if ...

simonpg by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Capture stream guest

HelloIs it possible to get the raw video/audio stream of a specific user in a meeting? I wouldlike to capture the realtime stream webrtc/low delay and not an output stream like rtmp

Closed Caption does not work for breakout rooms.

As the title says, the closed caption feature does not work for breakout rooms. It does work for the main Zoom room but when you change to a breakout room, the display disappears. The "CC" icon is still there, but it does not turn on or off the capti...