Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! zoom recordinf disble

can anybody help me how to enable zoom recording. i have deleted old zoom meeting record and yet and it foes not record recent zoom meeting. at still appeard zoom recording disbale and need to upgrade storageregardless of deleting old records

Live streaming URL for multiple meetings issue

I am trying to set up two different Zoom meetings with two separate Youtube Live Streaming URLs (dates are different too). When I save the meeting data, both the meetings show the same (last entered) Youtube Live streaming URL. Kindly assist.

Aagan by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Setting Interpreter feature for my Personal Meeting Room

Good evening,I have set up the Language Interpreter option in my hosting account settings. I can easily set up the interpreter feature when scheduling a new meeting but when I am trying to set up a meeting using my Personal Meeting room there is no o...

JoraMan by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

RECORDING TROUBLE

Hello, yesterday I joined in an important meeting to me, but I didnt started, so I asked to the host if I could record the meeting, so He made me a host and I start to record. Now I can´t find the recording, I don´t know if i did something wrong, but...

Yuli12 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Email Notifications

I am a delegate for another user for both Outlook and Zoom. When scheduling a Zoom meeting using the Outlook plug-in the owner of the account receives an email notification hat I have scheduled a meeting on their behalf. How do I turn this off?

@asociados

Estimados, buenas tardes:Presento problemas con la opción "Grabar en la nube" pese a que en la lista de grabaciones se encuentra vacía. Me gustaría saber cuál es la razón que tenga inhabilitada la opción, como puedo recuperarla. Quedo a la espera de ...