Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

The meeting ID is invalid

A ZOOM link was created and distributed to other users to proceed with the meeting.However, among those who received the link, they were unable to attend the meeting with a notice saying, "The meeting ID is invalid."If you delivered the meeting link ...

Old meeting title remains permanently for all other meetings.

When any participant enter to the Waiting room in any meeting I program (and all meetings have different titles or names) they only watch one title I made 3 years ago! And that title they watch do not change! How can I (or anyone!) fit it? I have not...

microphone and camera test

Could, pls, somebody tell me how I can test my microphone and camera BEFORE I start a conference? I have just installed zoom. After the installation there was some kind of a test. The camera seemed to be working, but the microphone did not. I clicked...

Enabling original Sound

Hi FolksThe instructions for enabling original sound dont seem to match my onscreen experience. See attached pics.When I click profile photo I dont get a "Settings" option to click.Can anyone help?

how to add ASL interpreter

We are non for profit organization and paid an upgrade to Business. Updated settings to enable language interpretation. When opening zoom meeting, I could not find ASL interpreter. We thought zoom provide language interpretation without cost to us. I...

VAD1891 by Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes