Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Audio Tab

Will not allow me to choose audio input or outputIt should just default to system...but NO CHOICE Allowed

mikedmks_0-1681934968109.png

Local Zoom Recordings not showing in Recordings

I recently bought a new computer and transferred my recording to the new computer in the same location. The zoom app under recordings can view my recordings that are stored locally but the app when I am in the meetings tab, recorded is now blank. The...

Sending Confirmation Reminder to Registrants

Hi there! I'm having trouble with something wondering if someone can help. I use Zoom for my weekly meditation group and usually send a reminder email to my attendees 30 mins before. I have over 600 registrants, and as of this week it only let's me s...

Zoom won't install "Zoom Audio Device"

I'm trying to share my Pro Tools screen through Zoom. Supposedly when I check the box labeled "Share Sound" it should automatically install the "Zoom Audio Device", but it doesn't nothing happens. And for whatever reason, Zoom doesn't seem to make th...

cmsuter by Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes

recurring meetings wont launch

We have various recurring meetings set up but when my boss tries to launch from her windows PC, it freezes, and the circle just keeps spinning. Then she has to enter the code on her phone to launch the meeting. Is there a way to fix this problem? tha...

TO8830 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

zoom Version 5.13.10 is really bad

hello anyone have this problem, lots of my user, complain as the new version of zoom, makes their kamera freze and distorti dont know is it because now it takes a lot of resource from the computer, because, in my country, lots of user still only use ...

bramdfd by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes