Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom Quit Unexpectedly

This just started happening to me when I started working with a group that has their own zoom meetings room which is always on during business hours for co workers to use. The meeting room has its own URL and I use the desktop app. It only happens in...

zoom

hello,for whatever reason my recordings are not saving on Zoom and I really need them for class tomorrow.thank you

phone sync when screen sharing

Wondering if anyone knows the answer to this. While screen sharing a website from my lenovo laptop, can participants see pictures that pop up suddenly after I plugged in my iphone (which started auto-synching)?

How do I test Zoom?

http://zoom.us/test doesn't help - unplug the internet while it's runningand it continues to display the camera, so it's not doing anything overthe internet at all, also it doesn't test the microphone.When I did an actual Zoom session, video and audi...

kimL333 by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

AUDIO ISSUES MUSIC CUTS OUT DURING FITNESS CLASS

Hello, I just wanted to give a solution that worked for me after I had zero luck hearing back from Zoom and none of the previous solutions in the community worked. I have been teaching yoga on zoom for 3 years and never had a problem until my last fe...