Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

ZOOM + Google Calendar - ERR_TOO_MANY_REDICRECTS

Hello, we use the Google Calendar to plan appointments for Zoom meetings there. Recently when I select zoom it now shows me that a login is required. However, when I log in, I get the following error message: Chrome: ERR_TOO_MANY_REDICRECTS Firefox: ...

Nischu by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How to stop screen share notification

When I share my screen, before the powerpoint slides show there is a notification that pops up on others screens that says "XParticipant is sharing their screen" - is it possible to remove that notification so there is a seemless shift from gallery t...

TammyP70 by Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

your password has expired

I went to open Zoom as usual. It asked me to sign in which it sometimes does. I signed in as usual and got a message to say my password had expired. I have never had this message before and have not set an expiry date on my password. I went to the Zo...

SF1 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

not seeing video of myself

I am not seeing myself on zoom meetings. I have searched all the help I could find online and nothing has helped. It used to work fine and just recently it went black. My camera works fine in other applications. I have updated drivers, reinstalled zo...

about subscription

Hi teamWe purchase a zoom meeting(pro) for one year i.e from april 2023 to april 2024. But now its showing like need to upgrade. please do needful immediately.Please find the attachment for your refererce.Thank & RegardsCherry institute

International Video Conference

I have a video mediation scheduled for today and one participant is in Nigeria. They are having trouble connecting. What is the issue?

AA214 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Not Connected to Right Meeting

On more than one occasion, I have been sent a meeting link. I attempt to join it, but I am the only participant. I know the meeting is happening and others are successfully joined, just not me. I have tried connecting every way that I can, made sure ...