Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Can I have two different "from"

I have two different companies and I have one Zoom account . When scheduling a Zoom meeting and the Calendar invite appears where I can enter the invitee's email and body, can I set it up so I can choose which of the two emails the invite comes from?

I can't hear participants musical instruments

I see lots of questions and answers for musical performers, but as a teacher, I can't hear my participants' musical instruments. On my end, as the host, I have lots of controls. How do I tell my students to set up their non-host app so I can hear str...

getting help as host

Hello all I have had numerous issues with zoom in the past 2 months First when I schedule a zoom and click on it in my calendar it states wait for host to start the meeting ( I am the host) when I tried to logout , sign in directly from zoom it says ...

tld1 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I may have downloaded a virus...

Hi Everyone, I tried doing a zoom meeting through this link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89815120448#success but enable to do so had to download an "upgrade" and wasn't really paying attention. The host wasn't able to join but but was in the meeting wa...

JG15 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Change Topic

Where can I change the topic once and for allMy topic currently reads "[My Name]'s Personal Meeting Room." Can I change the meeting topic for all my meetings instead of manually adding the topic I want all my invitations to have the same topic i.e. «...

Recording keeps processing

Hi everyone,Yesterday we had a Zoom meeting.Today the recording keeps on processing, like it got stuck.We are wondering how to solve this. Could you help us?This is the first time we experience this. After other meetings, recordings worked totally fi...

Accessing exact # of minutes of previous meetings

I hired someone to help me with a project. We met over zoom @ 5 times. I now need to pay him for that time. The time is also discrepant from what I originally scheduled (we usually ran over). The meetings were unrecorded. I'm pretty sure that zoom in...

Meeting Recovery

I had forgotten to record my meeting but I would really like to be able to get my hands on the meeting. I was the host of the meeting and I have all of the meeting information. Is there a way to retrieve this meeting?

Jayden8 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes