Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

zoommtg protocol no longer working

Hello, I work for an MSP. We manage patches for our clients. I have a client who, after a recent update to Zoom version 5.14.15877, can no longer open Zoom meeting (zoommtg) links. It comes up with a prompt to choose an app from the Microsoft store. ...

tj-trc by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

interpretation

hello. i use zoom on a samsung tablet with android. Since the last update a week ago it does not allow me to choose language in interpretation when I join a meeting. I try to choose a language from the ones that appear in the interpretation options b...

Virtual background

I had a problem that i can’t use zoom virtual back ground i already updated it my mobile type samsung galaxy A21s can anyone help BR Saif

Saif7 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom signin

My zoom isnt working or something cause its not allowing me to signin in the app and its telling to update my zoom but i dont know how to update it

Meeting Client Update

Zoom client won't update - says to contact IT team. Don't have an IT team - I'm a private, at-home user. Need to update the meeting client. What now?

Breakout room chat issue

We just held an event with breakout rooms. For some reason, anyone who was not a host/co-host could not post in the breakout room chat. How can I fix it so that everyone in the breakout room can use the chat function?

wrong code 1044

i got wrong code 1044 when i was trying to log in. The Zoom version is the latest version and my operating systmem is win 10. Does anyone know what 1044 mean and how to solve this? Thanks in advance.

Zoom screen share shuts down PC

Hi everyone,Please help to explain this. I'm working from home by accessing the Company's hosted desktop through the Citrix Workspace app (v 23.3.0.55). Yesterday I have upgraded the Zoom Citrix HDX Media Plugin on my PC to version 5.14.0.23370 and I...

miklaci by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes