Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

installation failed

downloading app failed. It says, "the installation failed. the installer encountered an error that caused the installation to fail. Contact the software manufacturer for assistance."

Chissa by Listener
  • 20 replies
  • 1 likes

All of a sudden not the host of my meetings?

I was one of the people who lost all of their meetings yesterday. They have since re-appeared, however now when I try to start them I get a message that I am not the host and must join as an attendee. For some the message said that the meeting is no ...

can't sign onto the Zoom meeting

My boss has a weekly meeting with the same link each week and has trouble getting in. He's using an ipad but he gets the error message, something to the effect, looks like you are lost. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

atassel by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Disable and Enable Mirroring?

I use the zoom pwa client and I can't seem to figure how I can enable or disable mirroring my video. It's hard to get used to the weird view.

saraii by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Waiting for Host to Let You In

A week ago, I accessed two meetings for which I had an invitation. Then that evening, after some sort of upgrade to the software, whenever I try to access meetings, I can't get any further than "waiting for host to let you in". I'm on the phone with ...

Mattie by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can I have two different "from"

I have two different companies and I have one Zoom account . When scheduling a Zoom meeting and the Calendar invite appears where I can enter the invitee's email and body, can I set it up so I can choose which of the two emails the invite comes from?

I can't hear participants musical instruments

I see lots of questions and answers for musical performers, but as a teacher, I can't hear my participants' musical instruments. On my end, as the host, I have lots of controls. How do I tell my students to set up their non-host app so I can hear str...

getting help as host

Hello all I have had numerous issues with zoom in the past 2 months First when I schedule a zoom and click on it in my calendar it states wait for host to start the meeting ( I am the host) when I tried to logout , sign in directly from zoom it says ...

tld1 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes