Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Suddenly can't screen share

Zoom must have upgraded or something because suddenly I can't screen share. What do I do? I have to conduct a meeting at 10 a.m.

Seretta by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Red dot on HOME menu

Hi. On my Zoom account, on the HOME menue, tehre is a RED DOT that I do not know which action I´m required to do, to eliminate it. Can somebody help me?

zoom (lower case) camera on Zoom

Hi, Kind of funny that this is what I'm asking since the product is called Zoom, but I'm wondering if there's a way to zoom the camera. My computer sits a bit away from me and I have too much background. Thanks

gravação de reunião

como faço para que aparece quem esta com a câmera desligada, sem abrir a camera, na gravação tambémqueria que na gravação aparecesse os quadradinhos pretos de pessoas sem abrir a camera tambem, mas nao aparece

Chrome Extension not working

I am trying to set up a meeting from within Google calendar using the Chrome extension Add-in and It only takes me to the Zoom login screen, and will not create the meeting. There are many complaints of this on the Chrome support page with no resolut...