Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Active backdrops not working with all my mp4s

Hi,I have two different 2K mp4 videos made with my iPad. One doesn't work and I can't figure out why. Both files are about the same size at 25GB and a run time of 20min. The one that doesn't work, I've shortened to a 5 min, 500MB video and it still d...

Lancer by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Public GPG key not matching the .deb file signature

Hello,I'm trying to install the latest Zoom 5.14.7 (2928) from your Download Center webpage on my Ubuntu 20.04 but this build appears to be using a different public key than the one linked in that page:https://us06web.zoom.us/client/latest/zoom_amd64...

Cleberz by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

I just updated my Zoom, but it won't let me click on the avatar, I don't know why, any ideas how to fix this.

Sriniti_1-1649415303643.png
Sriniti by Listener
  • 13 replies
  • 6 likes

Videos

I would like to pin a video and then record it. So don't record the whole meeting, just the pinned video. Is this possible? Or is that recorded automatically?

Technical question about Zoom recordings

Hi! I use Zoom recordings (video) of conversations between people as data for my PhD thesis. More specifically, I recorded conversations between two persons in a breakout room after I turned off my video and sound, meaning I was not participating in ...

jennygu by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Mac M1 - Zoom Application Crashes on startup

I've installed, removed, rebooted, re-installed about 10 times to no avail. Zoom application does not want to launch on an Apple M1 running latest OS (Ventura 13.3). Forced to use web interface. Crash report screenshot attached. Please help.

djsegler by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

end all meetings?

after constantly having zoom freezing I just uninstalled and reinstalled it but now it is saying that I am in a meeting (I'm not) so all the buttons are greyed out (see screenshot). I'm guessing the solution has something to do with force ending all ...

cind by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes