Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Can't share computer audio on Mac anymore

Made no changes to my Mac or app. Suddenly for no apparent reason, can no longer share computer audio in meetings. I do this to share background music. I've uninstalled, and reinstalled, and ensured that screen recording, and nothing. Normal audio is...

Meeting Recordings

If a Zoom meeting participant provides consent to the recoding of the meeting, does the consent in essence give him/her the right to obtain a copy or a link to the recording from the Host? Is the Host obligated to provide a copy?

Abaskey by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Alternative Host

Hello. I was assigned as an alternative host for a weekly scheduled zoom meeting. I was just added on the account. Do I use the same log in as the host or my own email? Also, do I need to use a desktop or laptop or can I use my iphone or ipad? Please...

EV-2 by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! ZR device need to be upgraded to join meeting

Our equipment is the the logitec IP Tap (OS ver. 5.12.6) (APP ver. 5.9.4 (685)) and the appliance is the roommate (OS ver. 1.5.333) (APP ver. 5.9.4 (685)) Everything is upgraded and successfully connected but im still receiving the error message on t...

Dfisch by Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Can I still record separate audio files?

Hi there! Am praying someone will be able to help me as I'm about to record a podcast episode. I always got two separate audio files which I need for editing purposes but that facility seems to have disappeared? It's just giving me one file with both...

Traduzione simultanea da italiano a lingue diverse

Buon pomeriggio! Vorrei sapere come è possibile, tramite zoom, collegare persone che possano fare una traduzione simultanea di quanto viene detto in una conferenza. Un esempio: relatrice/relatore parlano in italiano e chi vuole sentire la traduzione ...

ABSI by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

My guitar's pitch is different than tutor's using Zoom?

Hi there, I've started getting lessons using Zoom on my cell/mobile phone and a Zoom H1 Handy Recorder. All is well, except our guitars, despite being tuned to concert pitch, are not in tune with each other by a full tone! What could the problem poss...