Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Erro: 105035

 i am trying share my screen in a meetings but this error is happening, i try many things and nothing solved the problem, i am using windowns 7 professional (32 bits), please someone can help me ? There is a service called "zoom Sharing Host", it alw...

Capturar.PNG
GuzZ by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Mac laptop continually crashes during Zoom calls

Hi,I am using a Mac laptop with the newest OS - Ventura for my Zoom calls. I don't seem to have issues while listening and watching the call. However, as soon as I begin sharing my screen or even just speaking, my Zoom freezes and my computer crashes...

Queue System in Zoom Meetings

Hi, I have a use case where I have sales officers joining our central verification team through zoom meetings. There are multiple sales officers. I want to limit the sales officers join one particular meeting, if this count exceeds- they should autom...

No NDI Feed from Room Outputting NDI

When outputting NDI from a Zoom Room and assigning Active Speaker as one of the NDI sources, the Zoom Room that is outputting the NDI sources does not send its audio and video through the Active Speaker NDI source. All other participants are seen and...

Zoom recording not found

I hosted a meeting on zoom yesterday that automatically commenced recording. Guests received the pop up box to consent to the meeting recording. The red recording symbol was present in the top left of the meeting the entire time. I am unable to see a...

gdonn by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with host video / audio

One of my users had a strange problem yesterday while joining a hosted meeting via latest version windows desktop client.Here is a brief summary and i would welcome any thoughts. Thanks All participants & host US based apart from my user in the UKHos...

Zoom API time zone

I am getting a user activity report however the time is not accurate. the user is show on the browser as May 9, 2023 08:13:36 PMwhile the time api report is 2023-05-10T00:13:36Z is there a way to enforce the timezone. this is the api I am using https...