cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom yearly subscription

anas_tabassum
Listener

I just purchased zoom yearly subscription but on my account it still shows account type basic and even meeting is ending after 40 minutes and I also went in user management and tried to change my account type from basic to licensed but cannot even click on licensed it doesn't allow me to do so and I am very worried what am I supposed to do please help

6 REPLIES 6

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @anas_tabassum , thank you for your contribution! I'm sorry to hear that you're having issues with your Zoom Account. Is the problem that you are not able to assign the license using the steps outlined in this article? Zoom Support: Assigning a License 

Let me know!

Carla, 

Zoom Community Team

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

Thank you dear Carla for being there for me. Actually I have tried the steps which you referred above the problem is in step no 5 where it says select user type I cant select user type it is automatically selected basic and rest of types are displayed now I guess you may get my point please help what to do 🙏

Also there is a small popup message at the top which says " To add licensed users to you account, please purchase more licences " and I dont know which licences it is talking about beacuse I jave already purchased yearly subscription 

Hi @anas_tabassum , can you confirm that you have purchased the plan using the correct email account?

Carla, 
Zoom Community Team

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team

ZoomZoom
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi, Anas.

You bought a Zoom Whiteboard license, not a license to host meetings as these are different products.

I advise you to reach out to Sales support, as they will be able to assist. This link can help: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362003

If this answer helps you, please hit the “Accept as Solution” button.
Thank you,

ZzZz

Thank you for assisting @ZoomZoom !

Carla,

Zoom Community Team 

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team