cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom with Xbox One Chat Headset (S5V-00015) issue

bratchikov
Listener

I connect Xbox One Chat Headset (S5V-00015) to my Windows 10 PC via gamepad and USB. Microphone work properly, but headphone does not work. Any other applications work good with this headphone. I try Skype, Telegram and other - all ok, except Zoom.

In the Zoom sound settings when I select Xbox Controller Headset as target - sound is off. I try different USB ports, reboot Windows.

Please help me set up the headset for Zoom.

(Sorry for my English)

3 REPLIES 3

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @bratchikov, I would ensure that you're able to see the Xbox One Chat Headset (S5V-00015) as an input option for your speaker. You can find this within your Zoom desktop client settings under Audio. 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

Yes. There is it show as Xbox Controller. When I press button for test it blue line jump but no any sound. If I change options to other speakers then test sound I hear.2021-09-02_23-01-44.png

uVSthem
Listener

Hey everyone, I'm encountering the same problem with my Xbox One controller and headset combo on my Windows 11 laptop. Specifically, the headset's microphone functions perfectly in Zoom, but I'm unable to hear any audio through the headset speaker in Zoom.

Oddly enough, the headset speaker works perfectly fine in all other applications I've tested. Any suggestions on how to troubleshoot or fix this issue would be greatly appreciated!