cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Zoom video only doesn't work on my Dell Laptop

michd11
Listener

Zoom video doesn't work on my Dell xps Intel evo I5 laptop  (not sure if this is the right description). Video works on all other apps and features on the laptop and i have just spent 1 hr troubleshooting with Dell who say there is nothing wrong with the laptop, it is a zoom issue. I have googled and searched  zoom community and followed all the tips and trouble shooting in general terms from uninstalling, reinstalling, logging in and out, security checks, windows checks, camera setting checks, browser security checks. I have tried the zoom app and the browser and to no avail.   Please help.

1 REPLY 1

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @michd11 do you mine the specifics of your camera source as well as the version of Zoom you're having the issues with? 

When uninstalling, I would suggest attempting to running Clean Zoom

1. Download and run CleanZoom.
    Note: Use of the clean uninstaller will completely remove the Zoom desktop client, as well as the Zoom plugin for Outlook. The Outlook add-in, Chrome/Firefox extensions, and Google Workspace add-on are unaffected.
  2. Restart your PC
  3. Once completed, download Zoom from our download center and reinstall
āŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆ
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? āž”ļø Check it out!