cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom update ipad

Abi14
Listener

Hello, my zoom has updated and it has changed a lot of the features I found very useful. When I share PDFs and photos my pen often doesn’t appear. I have turned on and off which helps it to appear for a short time. I also used to be able to see the people on call whilst sharing photos and pdfs but now I can only see myself. The zoom call also makes the screen smaller when clicking on participants which before it didn’t used to do. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

3 REPLIES 3

sarahmaryhenry
Listener

I am having this exact same issue. Please can you sort this Zoom.

SimonCao
Listener

I have same problem after updating to newest version 6.0.2, I only see my video on screen, can’t see any participants video when sharing documents, This problem already affect the quality of my teaching , please zoom fix this problem. My device is IPad.

alaska
Listener

Oohh I‘m having the same problems!! It’s extremely frustrating and annoying. It affects my teaching A LOT and now I have to connect from both Ipad and borrowed laptop just to see my students, which is extremely unprofessional. No support from ZOOM side. please resolve this issue asap otherwise it’s impossible to work like that.