Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom not Livestreaming to Facebook

LisaTracy
Listener

My Zoom has all of a sudden stopped allowing me to Livestream to Facebook

My settings are correct

Normally I would just say MORE and go “Live on Facebook” where it gave me an option of which of my group or pages I wanted to go to.

Now it says, “Log in with your Facebook account first” (which I don’t’ understand)

Has anyone else encountered this please?  And do you have a solution?  I will lodge a ticket with Zoom but was hoping to get sorted ASAP.

13 REPLIES 13

ReneeBingham
Listener

YES!!!!  It is so frustrating.  It worked one day and not the next.  It is exactly as you say.  It keeps wanting me to Log in with your Facebook account first.  I have it open in another window so I know I'm logged in.  I've tried everything.  I even uninstalled and re-installed Zoom.  I've checked all my settings on FB and Zoom.  I've searched for answers.  Please someone help!!!

I'm losing  my group.

LSUCC
Listener

We tried (4 times) to livestream our Easter (April 9, 2023) church service to Facebook and were unable.  Note we installed the latest Zoom version on April 8, 2023.  It appears the latest Zoom update (ver 5.14.2) broke something.

Please see this here. Ugh. I guess I finally figured it out. So now I have to go into my private Facebook groups home page, click on the 3 dots in the right hand corner next to the search icon, under the invite tab. Once you click the 3 dots, go to Apps, and give Zoom or the app you want to use permission to access the group. This is an additional step after linking the App to the group now. I guess someone changed the rules. Ugh.

I already have these settings and still not working

What about with a page. That’s what I can’t share to anymore from Zoom. It doesn’t even listed and it doesn’t give me the opportunity to log into my page. I can only go to a profile

Rnsews
Listener

Ugh same here. I hope they fix this soon. Any way we can get help with this issue?

LSUCC
Listener

Interestingly, Zoom to Facebook Livestream worked fine yesterday for a test.  I made no changes or updates.  I have no idea if it is a Zoom or Facebook problem.

I had my class today and it did not work again for me on my Windows or my Mac. The group is not showing up from my private group. It usually works well with my private Facebook group classes.

Rnsews
Listener

Ugh. I guess I finally figured it out. So now I have to go into my private Facebook groups home page, click on the 3 dots in the right hand corner next to the search icon, under the invite tab. Once you click the 3 dots, go to Apps, and give Zoom or the app you want to use permission to access the group. This is an additional step after linking the App to the group now. I guess someone changed the rules. Ugh.

Already had this.

willjoe2442
Participant

To enable livestreaming meetings that you host on Facebook:
Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
Click Settings.
Click the Meeting tab.
Under In Meeting (Advanced), verify that Allow livestreaming of meetings is enabled.
Select the Facebook check box.
Click Save to save the changes.

Regards,

WiIl

already have.

I already have it too.