cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom integration error

TJBrown
Listener

I get this error when I am trying to integrate Zoom with Go High Level.  I Have told Zoom to remove all integrations.  Below is the error from GHL.  I have removed other integrations Like calendrly and wix.  Any thoughts?

This zoom account (tJ****@pvXYZ.ca) is already integrated by TJ Brown in PVXYZ. Please remove that integration to continue.

5 REPLIES 5

sschuknecht
Listener

I'm having the same problem. Have you figured it out?

StephanieC1982
Listener

I am also having this issue as well 😞

TJBrown
Listener

OK   well it seemed that I had multiple GHL accounts and that is the integrations it was having issues with.  I contacted the Supplier of the GHL I was part of before and they just cleared the integrations and BOOM it worked with the new company i was working for that uses GHL  

fa68
Listener

so you remove the integrations from all the ghl accounts you were working with previously.right?
then this issue get resolved?

Invincible
Listener

This error occurs because the Zoom account is connected to another Go High Level account. It can only be removed from Zoom, not in Go High Level. Here's how to do it..

PURPOSE: If you get the error “This zoom account (email address) is already integrated by [name of person]  in [name of GHL account] . Please remove that integration to continue." then follow the steps below to disconnect GHL from the Zoom account.

1. Open and sign in to the Zoom App Marketplace of the Zoom account you’d like to be able to add to GHL. (Click the blue link to take you there)
  2. In the top right corner, click Manage.
  3. On the left side of the page, click Added Apps.
    A list of all apps added by you is displayed.
  4. Find the “Lead Connector” app and click Remove.
    A Remove App window will appear.
  5. (Optional) Click the drop-down menu to choose the reason for removing this app.
  6. Click Remove to confirm the removal of this app.