cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom Recordings from a Friend who No longer works for the company

reif0031
Listener

When trying to watch previously recorded training videos from someone who is now no longer with the company I work for, I am unable to access them.  Is there a way I can email you the links and you can help recover them?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

JepZoomie
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

If that someone is no longer within the account (Deleted or Removed) then there's a very high chance that the cloud recording has been deleted as well if it's not been transferred to a different user on the account. As the screenshot says 'This recording does not exist. (3 301)'.

Even if the recording has been transferred to a different user, I believe that the recording link will be changed as well, hence you will still receive a similar error message prompt.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

JepZoomie

If that someone is no longer within the account (Deleted or Removed) then there's a very high chance that the cloud recording has been deleted as well if it's not been transferred to a different user on the account. As the screenshot says 'This recording does not exist. (3 301)'.

Even if the recording has been transferred to a different user, I believe that the recording link will be changed as well, hence you will still receive a similar error message prompt.