cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom Large Meetings

aakashanda
Listener

Hello,

I have recently added the Large Meetings add-on to my account for having a session with more than 500. While it is successfully done, my account still shows a limit of 100. Why is this so? In my billing tab, I can see that I have a large meetings add-on available, but in my profile the capacity is still 100...

Need to be sure if the normal meeting can accommodate more than 500 or will it cause a problem

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Shaimaa
Participant | Zoom Employee

Hi aakashanda

Yes I can confirm the settings is correct and you are able to host 1000 participations if you save the setting like the screenshot shared.

Please like any post that helped you; please mark solutions so others can find them!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Shaimaa

Hi aakashanda

After purchasing a new license from the Zoom Sales team or from the Billing page, you will need to assign it to a user. Each license can only be assigned to one user at a time. Licenses of the same type, such as Webinar and Large Meeting, do not compound or stack when multiple of the same type are assigned to a user. 

How to assign a License 

1. Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
  2. Click User Management, then Users.
  3. Locate or search for the user who you want to assign a license.
  4. Click Edit at the end of the user row. This will open a window.
  5. Choose the User Type to assign
  6. After choosing the User Type, use the drop down to select the license.
  7. (Optional) Assign add-ons by checking the boxes for the add-on. For Large Meeting, Webinar, or Zoom Events licenses, choose the radio button for the size of the license, if it is not automatically selected.
  8. Click Save.
    The license is now applied to the user and they can use it immediately.

Please try it and let me know 

Please like any post that helped you; please mark solutions so others can find them!

Can you confirm if this is fine, and can I now host a large meeting with this user if I schedule it from this account?

Shaimaa

Hi aakashanda

Yes I can confirm the settings is correct and you are able to host 1000 participations if you save the setting like the screenshot shared.

I've done everything you've said and am still seeing only 100 person capacity on my account that has been paying for a 500 person license that I have assigned to me as the user..

I've had this feature for over 2 years and never had this problem before.

I have participants being tunred away from a meeting I am hosting.

Please help!!

aakashanda
Listener

Thank you, Shaimaa