cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom Customer Service

WTF2022
Listener

Does it bother anyone that when you pay for a pro subscription that you do not get access to talk to a human being?

I was stupid enough to close a temporary email account I used for community service volunteer work without changing it from my Zoom account.

I spent my first half an hour trying to change it on my phone (can not be done on the app) and looking for a customer support number (doesn't exist).

The next half an hour I spent on a chat getting bounced around.  The chat dropping because they asked for info I needed to get from a different browser tab.  On a mobile device, the chat sees that as you leaving the chat.  (DO NOT use the chat on a mobile device.)

I called to complain.  I thought I would back door it by going to sales.  I got a person and instead of letting me how I can make a complaint, he said he could fix this.  A half an hour later and a transfer, no solution.

Ultimately they want a paper trail.  The easy solution was to open an online ticket.

Isn't it funny how we pay more for goods and services and are forced to accept substandard customer service?

I hope a competitor emerges real soon!

1 REPLY 1

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @WTF2022 I'm so sorry to hear about your experience! Just a reminder for owner/admin Zoom support access. Do you have the ticket # on hand; therefore I can look further into the situation and escalate if needed? If so, feel free to send me a DM so I can look into this for you! As the only way to change the email on the Zoom account if you don't have access would be to contact Zoom Support to initiate the email change for you.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!