Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom Cloudaufzeichnungen weg und nicht mehr möglich

willimaus2003
Listener

Liebe Community,

ich benötige Eure Hilfe.

Seit heute sind seltsamerweise meine Cloudaufzeichnungen weg, die ich gespeichert hatte.  Unter dem Menüpunkt "Aufzeichnungen" ist nichts mehr zu finden. Der Speicher war nicht überschritten und die letzte Aufzeichnung erst 4 Tage her. Um das zu testen, wollte ich eine neue Aufzeichnung machen, doch wenn ich auf Aufnahme drücke, kann ich nur noch lokal speichern. Die Auswahl "auf Cloud aufzeichnen" ist nicht mehr möglich.

Woran kann das liegen ?

Hatte jemand schon mal ein ähnliches Problem ?

Leider konnte ich im Internet über dieses Problem nichts finden.

Über Hilfe würde ich mich freuen. Grüße

Dear Community,
I need your help.
As of today, strangely enough, my cloud records that I had saved are gone.  There is nothing left under the menu item "Recordings". The memory was not exceeded and the last recording was only 4 days ago.

To test this, I wanted to make a new recording, but when I press Record, I can only save locally. The selection "record to cloud" is no longer possible.

What could be the reason?

Has anyone ever had a similar problem?

Unfortunately, I could not find anything on the Internet about this problem.

I would be happy about help.

Greetings

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Bri
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @willimaus2003 ! I would love to help you figure out what is going on. Could you have possibly been switched from a licensed/paid to a basic account? 

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201363173-Zoom-user-types-roles

Bri
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Bri
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @willimaus2003 ! I would love to help you figure out what is going on. Could you have possibly been switched from a licensed/paid to a basic account? 

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201363173-Zoom-user-types-roles

Bri
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

Vielen Dank für Deine Antwort.

Ja, zoom hat aufgrund eines technischen Fehlers mein Konto von pro auf basic zurückgestuft.

Der Fehler wurde inzwischen behoben.