cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom 5.16.6 refuses to start on Windows!

Tucka
Listener

Hi, please fix that stupid  bug. I've read already that a lot of people have that problem. I was forced to update my Zoom Version last night to 5.16.6., since then it doesn't start anymore. I am using a Windows 11 Desktop Computer. I already tried downgrading the version to 5.16.0, but still doesn't start. FIX THAT! I 

6 REPLIES 6

pclogicnz
Listener

Yes 5.16.6 still does not work. I can roll back to 5.16.0 and open that fine. 

Ippotis
Listener

How can i find a previous version?

Ippotis
Listener

ifurman
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

I received this email today from Zoom,

I apologize for the delay in responding to your service desk ticket. We understand that your time is valuable and we strive to provide timely and efficient support to all of our customers. We have been experiencing higher than the normal volumes of inquiries, and we are working hard to address them all as quickly as possible. Rest assured that we have received your ticket and our team is actively working to resolve your issue.

I understand that you have concerns with the Zoom Application on your Windows Server. I am more than happy to help you with this.
Regarding this, this has been raised already with our Engineering team and they are already aware of this. This is a known incident. The fix will be included in the next version which will be 5.16.10 and is expected to be released on or before the end of this month. We do apologize for the inconvenience.

Thank you,

ad141
Listener

I have some good news on my end. Zoom 5.16.10 launches on my old AMD system now, but it looks like only the 32-bit version works, and the 64-bit version still has issues.