cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZOOM LICENSED

SHAHINIMASH
Listener

Hello, how can I get a list of licensed users who have not used meetings for more than 40 minutes?

6 REPLIES 6

Eliot
Community Champion | Zoom Partner

hi shahinimash,

you can get some information on usage by user.  

Eliot_0-1707609232029.png

you can download this data and compare it to a list of all users.  you can see what users are using meetings and the total amount of time and what users are not using meetings at all. 

Did my response answer your question? If so, please don't forget to mark the reply as an accepted solution.

thanks,  eliot

Hi again - i am admin of zoom in our ABB bank of Azerbaijan- i tried to add one more licensed user by mail but that user couldt get invitation from zoom- can you help about it pls ?

i see that Waiting for activation but no mail from zoom yet

may i write that mail in here for cheking by you ?

we are just a community of Zoom users like yourself. I have invited people before that never accept the invitation. I would have teachers create their own free zoom account with our universities email and think they are in our account group. id send the invitation, they would either ignore it because they thought it was Spam, or they would click on it and it says all your Zoom account settings will be changed when you join our group and they were afraid to do that. I end up having to call each one personally and walk them through it. That was years ago though, we are SSO now. no longer an issue. 

Eliot

hi shahinimash,

please check to see that the email address is correct and then resend the invitation.  sometimes the invite ends up in spam, junk or trash.  please have user check.

Eliot_0-1707742753196.png

if this does not work, please contact support.

Contact Zoom Support - Zoom Support

Did my response answer your question? If so, please don't forget to mark the reply as an accepted solution.

thanks,  eliot

Hello Eliot 

i did it many times and we know that the mail adres of user is correct- our IT dep collegues checked it again - no problem with his mail adress- in this chast i cant add prtnscrn of user or his mail adres - but be sure that i added his mail adress correct

other user got mail by zoom- only he nott

DanHuber
Participant

there are reports under the owner\admin settings page. Active Hosts would most likely show you what you are looking for. I use the Inactive report to show me licensed users that haven't hosted a meeting in a specific time frame in order to free up a license for someone else. ive attached a screenshot.