cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WATERMARK

kcb96
Listener

Can any help im trying to add a video water mark followed only guide but when i go to schedule the meeting there is no water mark options even when saved in settings as all videos? i believe this feature is available for free subscription as cant see anything online saying its paid only?

4 REPLIES 4

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer

Hi, @kcb96.

Watermark is a term used in a couple of places.  Are you talking about the watermark that goes on the bottom right corner of live-streams out of Zoom?  Or are you talking about the watermark that is super-imposed on everyone's screen to discourage them from screen-scraping the session?  Might help if you included the URL of the guide you were using.

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

kcb96
Listener

Hi @Ray_Harwood 

Thanks so much for getting back to me I mean the email water mark feature shown at the bottom of the page below 
https://support.zoom.com/hc/en/article?id=zm_kb&sysparm_article=KB0068115
however i dont see the option when scheduling the call even when I've enabled it through the settings 

kcb96_0-1714043746109.png

thank you

Ray_Harwood

Read the document you referenced very carefully, especially this section:

Ray_Harwood_0-1714057321961.png

Not that you must enable Require authentication to join. This is the only way to guarantee that all visitors are logged into their Zoom accounts, which is the only way to guarantee that their email addresses are visible. 

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

Hi @Ray_Harwood I have checked this as well and that option has been selected as shown below, however when scheduling the meeting still not seeing a watermark option which is making me think this is only a paid feature? even when ive ran a test call no luck thanks again

kcb96_0-1714119058550.pngkcb96_1-1714119119405.png