cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Video refresh issue after meeting ends

klavant
Listener

I've noticed an issue on my desktop, after any zoom meeting session is ended.  When a meeting is ended, the entire screen appears to refresh.  Meaning it flashes black for a half second.  But after the "flash" most of the screen remains black, with certain blocks of video visible.  As I move the cursor around, the screen will refresh and be viewable.  This is getting frustrating.  My company has removed/reinstalled.  Updated plugins and done most of the normal troubleshooting.  Cant get a good screen snip, as attempting that refreshes the screen, so that all is visible.  The only way I could get a picture of what is happening, if via my cellphone, which the company may not like.  Has anyone else seen this?  I've changed multiple settings and nothing has made any difference.

2 REPLIES 2

bstrelko
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Can you please provide information (OS, CPU, GPU if applicable) about the computer being used?

Also, can you confirm which version of Zoom Client you're using and if this issue has been persistent across multiple versions of Zoom?

klavant
Listener

Zoom Client 5.14.12 (23930) VDI

Running VMWare VDI Desktop on Win10.   Hosted on a Dell XPS2710, also running Win 10.  Host CPU is i7-3770S with Intel HD Graphics 4000 and GeForce GT640M as my host PC has dual monitor setup.