cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Video problems after update

rcassada
Listener

I updated my Zoom client and now my screen looks like the attached image. I have already done the following to troubleshoot.

1. Updated drivers
  2. Reinstalled the zoom client
  3. Restarted my computer
  4. Verified that my camera software works properly when I am not using zoom.

Anyone have advice?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

jdott16
Participant | Zoom Employee

You are welcome @rcassada ! I am glad that worked. If you would like, you can mark the response from above as a solution to the issue so that if others come across the same issue they can find the solution faster. Thank you!

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

jdott16

Hello @rcassada 

You can resolve this by checking the following settings in your Zoom desktop client under the Video settings: Adjust for low light, touch up appearance, and HD (if you have HD enabled on the web).  If the problem still persists after those settings are checked, you can also go into the advanced settings under Video, and then flip the Video Rendering Method to: Direct3D9.

Thank you.

Thank you.  That worked

jdott16

You are welcome @rcassada ! I am glad that worked. If you would like, you can mark the response from above as a solution to the issue so that if others come across the same issue they can find the solution faster. Thank you!

bigpenguin
Listener

I am having the same problem.

bigpenguin_0-1629394293320.png

jdott16

@bigpenguin please see the response to @rcassada and see if that assists. Thank you.

slaven41
Listener

Yes, this solves the problem but it makes no sense.  How does not having "adjust for low light" and "touch up appearance" checked cause my image to stretch out and move to one side?

broadwaymft
Listener | Zoom Partner
Listener | Zoom Partner

Hi!

Since the new update, I am unable to see anyone else and can only see myself. Please help!

broadwaymft
Listener | Zoom Partner
Listener | Zoom Partner

Hi! I am unable to see anyone else in the zoom meeting and can only see myself since the update